Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Dear KFC, I hate you.



I am in the middle of a fast food craving.

For the past week, straight.

I don't know what the heck is going on. It just won't end! Normally when I go to the hospital I aim for a sandwich, but somehow I keep going for the ribs or fried chicken or pot pie. And when I get home, I have to crave more bad for me things. Now, I don't have the best willpower to begin with (today's lunch was ribs, macaroni and chocolate cake), but I have been trying super hard to semi-limit the craziness.

But, F****** KFC chicken!!!!

I'm watching Gilmore Girls (don't even think about laughing) and KFC keeps running ads for its new campaign to support Susan G. Komen (breast cancer). It's a wonderful group that does tons of activities, like walks and races and fundraisers. A lot of it gets done in the NYC area and it really gets the city involved.

But FRIED CHICKEN?!?!?! Why must it be a PINK BUCKET OF FRIED CHICKEN?!?!

~fume~

The other thing is, I'm fairly sure that a fatty diet is in fact a risk factor for breast cancer. *checks UpToDate* yes, there is an association (a mild one, but still). Does it seem odd that KFC, a fast food company, is trying to promote health? I mean, yes, it's good if any company takes an interest, but...I don't know.

...I may have to eat at the diner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment