1) Having my beeper set to the tune of the Hawaii Five-O theme song really does make getting paged multiple times at 3 in the morning less painful.
2) Bring lots of water bottles because yours will get thrown out.
3) The residency hierarchy is alive and kicking. The intern call room looks like a crack den, but the surgical suite has plush couches and a big screen tv. Oh, and a working phone and computer to check labs on.
4) The stroke floor is where I will go to hide, because the nurses are so nice that they give you Vitamin Water and help you do the labs.
5) I don't need to call The Wake-Up Squad after all. It turns out that there is an easier way to stay up when you need to.