Friday, November 26, 2010

Because I Should...

Things I am thankful for this year:

1) Getting to see my sister 3 times this year.
2) Replenishing my wardrobe from London, which allows me to feel like a girl when I don't have to wear scrubs.
3) Actually matching into surgery despite my worst (unfounded and borderline paranoid) fears.
4) Working with decent people, and not feeling left out for the first time ever.
5) Being actually healthy, despite all of my personal medical problems.
6) A second chance to make things work with the person I love.
7) My high school friends, who let me disappear for months on end and then welcome me back without the slightest hint of resentment or complaint.
8) My own apartment.
9) Not having to make an important decision in my career for another 4 years.
10) My family, who never panic when really awful stuff happens (although they certainly freak out over the minor things), and always have my back no matter how annoyed I am at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment