Friday, June 3, 2011

LDN

Things I have learned in the past 36 hours:

1) The aisle seat is NOT preferable when you are sitting next to a woman who ate NYC street food before getting on the plane.

2) They have Ben and Jerry's vending machines dispensing little mini-pints of ice cream at the Heathrow airport.  I live on the Eastern seaboard, how come we don't have that???



3) Gherkin is a far better name for this.

4) I am truly addicted to my Android.  Last night, I realized I was going to have to go a whole week without TMZ and I nearly had a heart attack.

5) I did not drink enough on Memorial Day, otherwise I would not still be feeling all that wine I had last night :/

1 comment:

  1. Aww, you're deprived with the B&J mini-pints! They sell them in our hospital cafeteria in DC!

    ReplyDelete